Nick Winter is the co-founder of the highly successful startup, CodeCombat, a free-to-use educational gaming company that teaches players the fundamentals of computer programming.
He's also the author of the book, The Motivation Hacker and conducted a series of experiments over 3-months time to create good habits, learn new skills and push himself to achieve more. In this incredible episode, we dig into goal-setting, creating new habits, dealing with burn-out and so much more!
Resources From The Episode
Links from the Episode
- 02:35 - What Inspires You?
- 10:45 - Is It Better Not To Tell People Your Plan?
- 24:35 - What Is Your Process For Email?
- 34:02 - Can You Explain Your 120 Hour Work Week Experiment?
- 41:00 - How Do You Balance Your Productivity With Burnout?
- 48:33 - Are There Any Other Words That You Would Like To Leave My Audience With?