Resources From The Episode
Links from the Episode
Download Episode Transcription
- Introduction [3:45]
- What is Staff.com? [5:30]
- How do you stay so productive when you have so much going on? [6:32]
- [00:01:09] focus on a question that I’ve always had which is measuring not necessarily how long someone works but how productively they work.
- [00:02:59] we can predict with an 89 percent accuracy rate whether you’re going to quit your job six months before you do.
- [00:12:03] And so I came to realize that when it comes to productivity I think a lot of it’s more mindset.
- [00:26:05] How do you differentiate that you know when you’re ready to hire somebody else.
- [00:49:14] One of the women that have really blown me away is is Laura K. Owen who’s she runs Global Workplace operations for get hub and they have 900 people distributed all over the world and she’s talking about deprogramming office people and basically reprogramming them for remote work.