Nick Winter is the co-founder of the highly successful startup, CodeCombat, a free to use educational gaming company that teaches players the fundamentals of computer programming. He’s also the author of the book, The Motivation Hacker and conducted a series of experiments over 3-months time to create good habits, learn new skills and push himself to achieve more. In this incredible episode, we dig into goal-setting, creating new habits, dealing with burn-out and so much more!
Resources From The Episode
Links from the Episode
- [03:24] How did you get the idea for the book?
- [05:34] What is your solution to those instances when you lose time for a particular task?
- [10:16] What’s the most important thing in setting goals?
- [42:59] What do you do when you’re close to a burnout?
- [43:45] What do you do in order to understand the emotions that your feeling right now or if what you’re doing is working or not?
- [45:09] A simple tip to be more productive and happier.
- [45:23] A suggestion so you can approach a new problem without the stress.
- [48:55] What do you do when you’re in a rut and need to get out?
- [51:55] What’s your challenge to your readers?