Seth is COO of Xylem Design in Fort Collins, CO. An amateur philosopher and writer of poetry, he's spent the past two years studying under Dan Beachy-Quick, poet and professor at CSU. In this episode we discuss the importance of Kaizen and Poetry––and the positive effects they can have on your life and business.
Resources From The Episode
Links from the Episode
- (01:45) What is Kaizen Philosophy in a nutshell?
- (02:40) What does Xylem Design do?
- (17:47) What is Gemba?
- (29:05) How do crucial conversations determine the quality of your life?
- (31:58) What is presence for you?
- (36:55) What is the ‘5 Whys’ problem-solving technique?
- (48:11) What got you into poetry?
- (51:17) What’s a poem you have read that means a lot to you?