Resources From The Episode
Links from the Episode
Download Episode Transcription
- [00:00:10] Introduction [00:00:34]
- [00:01:25] You grew up a little bit poor and you had you were bullied growing up. Can you tell me a little bit about that and how that went and how that transition you into boxing.
- [00:05:20] You learn. I guess the perspective that we got was life. You learn a lot about life and that was before we had internet but it was like pre-internet age so internet was like a new thing.
- [00:06:21] I’m afraid of spiders so it was terrifying for me to see a spider bigger than my hand. It was just completely life changing in that perspective. I mean you saw him you saw like life and death and you really understood the world around you. So so did picking up your shit make boxing easier.
- [00:07:27] So I was bullied a little bit when I was younger I would say the ranch definitely toughened me up. It made me recognize that it didn’t matter what people said thought etc.
- [00:09:44] either I make this should successful or I’m going to be working at McDonald’s and I don’t think I could bear to to to do that to myself. So it really gave me only one option. And when you have no backup options all everything else just goes out the window. You nailed it.
- [00:37:18] It’s simply performance. You could have the most educated candidate on one hand who is going to take a salary of a hundred K or 200 K. And on the other hand you have a guy who just has some experience but he’s going to bring massive performance.